Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello World of Bloggers!

Hi anyone who happens to be reading this,


So here's the deal. At first, I really didn't know where I could possibly go with a blog.  I mean, I may love to write, and the idea of writing about things I care about definitely appeals, yet, I still wasn't completely convinced I could write anything worth reading.  Ok, to be honest, I'm still not sure I can write anything worth reading.  But, I want to write and this seems to be a great way to do so.


"Why the title of the blog?" you ask, O imaginary reader I just created in my mind.  Well, "A Friendly Introvert" is more than just a title I picked in hopes of grabbing your attention (although I am hoping it did).  I picked this title because it sums up one of my most basic goals.  I am in my truest sense, an introvert.  I fear small talk the way some people fear spiders, or drowning.  It used to be that I couldn't talk to anyone.  However, I've made some strides.  I am well on my way to becoming a friendly introvert.  Someone who may be a bit shy, but who can still hold a conversation and reach out to people.  So this is the place, for my musings, thoughts, stories and hopefully, my journey to becoming a much better version of an introvert.


Thanks for reading!


Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment