- Write/Publish a book: I may have mentioned this before, but I really, really want the opportunity to call myself an author. I have always wanted to write fiction, but really anything would be pretty cool.
- Walk on my hands (for more than a few seconds): This is a weird goal that I've had since I was little. It may not be the most profound goal in the world, but you have to admit, it would be pretty cool.
- Ride a horse, for an extended amount of time: When I was younger I went through a really horse-crazy phase. And lets be honest, I never really got out of it. I got the opportunity to ride one once, but it was for a pretty short time and we didn't get to do anything but walk. Also, I was pretty young so my horse was tied to another one anyway. I would love to be able to go faster or just ride for a longer amount of time.
- Get my black belt: Now, I view martial arts as way more than just achieving belt levels. And it really doesn't matter what belt level I am, as long as I feel like I am really learning. However, I feel like a black belt would be a really amazing achievement, provided I feel like I really deserve it by really understanding what I am doing.
- Inspire people: I want to know that what I am doing will really affect people and hopefully help them. I want to do this as a teacher, but I would also like to do this as a person.
- Go back to Maine: I went to Maine on a school trip a couple of years ago and I really, really want to go back! It was so beautiful there, and I have never found a place that I just truly loved being in so much.
- Make a Build-a-Bear: Ok, I know, not very profound. Don't judge me, it's my list. I always wanted to do this as a child and I never did....so yeah.
- Go white water rafting: I feel like this is pretty understandable. It would just be so cool!
- Learn some type of dancing: I am not a very graceful person. It would be a really amazing feeling to be able to do something that requires coordination. (and hopeful with some type of skill behind it too)
- Travel out of the country: I really feel like experiencing another country would be a really fulfilling experience. I'm not really sure where, yet, but I just know that I would like to experience something different.
Alright, there's the ten that are coming to mind right now. Some a little silly, some serious, and hopefully all will be checked off at some point.
Thanks for reading,