Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Google is NOT the answer to Writer's Block!


Ok, so I've been a little bit bad at updating lately.  The problem is, I really feel like writing, I'm just a bit short on ideas right now.  Which I am sure I will get some more pretty soon, but for the moment I'm a little stuck.  It got to the point where I google image searched inspiration.  I don't know what exactly I was expecting to find....but it was pretty weird.  So I figured I'd share some of it with you guys-because it's kind of weird.   
I was not aware that Inspiration came in a can
but that would be convenient.
Umm, I don't know what this has to do with  inspiration,
but ok then.
Hmm....I don't really know what a moment is supposed
to smell like!
I really don't understand this.
And honestly, it kind creeps me out!

And then pretty much everything else looked like this.


Alright, so I know that that was kind of a cop-out as far as a blog post.  There should be a real one later today.  But this was sort of something fun to get out of my mental block.  And seriously, if anyone can explain that creepy bear picture to me, I would really appreciate it!

That's all,
Chris


No comments:

Post a Comment